Information you provide
In Short: We collect certain personal information necessary to provide you services, when you create an account with us.
- We collect personal information such as your name and email address when you create an account with us.
- We require certain personal information to provide you services such as - your birth date, gender, phone number, mailing address; - your weight, height, lifestyle, food preferences, nutrition data, workouts, physical activity, photographs, medical conditions, health goals, steps, sleep habits or other fitness regimes and health-related information as our services and products are further developed;
- Your Contributions. Information and content, you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include any information in or about the content (including without limitation, any text, information, graphics, messages, photos, images, location of a photo, the date a file was created, nutritional information contributed to the Food Database and works of authorship kind), data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including personally identifiable information that you upload, send, email, display, perform, distribute, post or otherwise transmit to us, at our request or on your own, on, or through the Services (such as message boards, recipe logging), whether in connection with your use of the Services or through the use of any Third Party Websites or Third Party Services or otherwise, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
- Your Messages. We store messages, photos, videos and documents from your chats on our servers so that you can access your chat data from any of your devices anytime without having to rely on third-party backups. All data is stored encrypted. Our developers do have a need to know access the user data.
- Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Cashfree, RazorPay, PayPal and Stripe.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Services or Apps.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services through our Apps or Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services or Apps and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services or Apps, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected through our Apps
In Short: We may collect information regarding your geo-location, mobile device, push notifications, when you use our apps.
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services like tagging your location to a post. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your Mobile device’s storage to read & write videos, pictures & pdf files from the device, Contacts to find your connections who are already using our services, Camera to capture images & videos, Record Audio to capture audio while recording a video or live video streaming, Social media accounts to login to your Totally Fit account.
Data about health from iOS Totally Fit, Fitbit, Samsung Apps, Health app and Google Fit. We handle all iOS Health app and Totally Fit data in accordance with Apple's development guidelines. To view Apple's Totally Fit developer guidelines, go to https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#health-and-health-research.
We handle Google Fit data in accordance with Google Fit Terms of Service. To view Google Fit Terms of Service go to https://developers.google.com/fit/terms.
If you wish to change any of our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings. However, revoking these permissions may prevent you from using all or some of the functionality of our services.
Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings or such options as the company may allow from time to time.